Founded in 1980, TC Merritts Land Surveyors is licensed in both New York and Connecticut, TC Merritts Land Surveyors is headquartered in the center of Westchester County in Pleasantville, NY. The company employs a complete staff of land surveyors, field technicians, CAD technicians and administrative support personnel. Our qualified personnel enable us to provide comprehensive survey and mapping services that support planning, development, construction and legal documentation.
- Municipal Right Of Way Surveys Engineering & Infrastructure
- Real Estate Developer Land Survey Studies Topographic Land Surveys
- Bathymetric Land Surveys Environmental & Wetland Land Surveys 3D Laser Scanning
- Boundary Line Surveys
- Construction Stakeout Surveys
- Elevation Cert. for FEMA & Building Departments
- Legal Descriptions of Property
Why Choose Us:
At TC Merritts Land Surveyors, we are dedicated to providing professional, cost-effective and dependable services to our clients.
Daniel T. Merritts, PLS – Owner/President
Mr. Merritts, Owner/President of TC Merritts Land Surveyors is a professional licensed land surveyor in the states of New York and Connecticut.
Active member of the New York State Association of Professional Land Surveyors as Vice President of the affiliated regional organization known as Westchester Putnam Association of Land Surveyors.
With over 35 years of land surveying and mapping experience, he has built a reputation for providing the highest quality for residential, municipal, and commercial projects. His expertise in all aspects of land surveying include but not limited to; Property Boundary Line Surveys, ALTA/ACSM Land Title Surveys, Expert witness in Boundary Line disputes and determination, Topographic Surveying, GPS and State Plane Coordinate systems, Subdivision Plats, Municipal and State Right of Way Land Surveys and Bathymetric surveys. Oversees the management of multiple teams of Land Surveyors and reviews the land surveys generated through our office.
- New York State Association of Professional Land Surveyors
- Connecticut Association of Land Surveyors
- Westchester Putnam Association of Land Surveyors – Vice President and Board of Directors
- New York State GIS Association
- The Westchester County Association of Municipal Public Works Administrators
Education: Bachelor of Science from Northeastern University, Boston, Massachusetts
- Brendan Coleman – Project and Operations Manager
- David Ansell – Project Manager
- Daniel J. Merritts – Geospatial 3D Manager
- Michelle Valenzo – Business and Administrative Director
Susanne Napoli – Administrative Assistant
Brendan Ceccolini – GIS and CAD Manager
Catherine Peterkin – Project and CAD Manager
Adam Nolan – Field and Party Chief Manager
- Christopher Ramos – Field and Party Chief Manager
- Emily Merritts – File Coordinator
- Thomas M. Merritts – CAD Manager
- Jack Carullo – Field Technician
- Nicholas Salzarulo – Field Technician