LICENSED LAND SURVEYOR
We are seeking a licensed land surveyor to supervise and perform all aspects of surveying. We are a growing company servicing the private and public sector of Westchester and Fairfield Counties.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Compilation and organization of daily project field data and office computations
· Coordination and management of field crews
· Review of documents and quality control of deliverables
· Communication with clients from inception to completion
· Working closely with staff members to ensure completion of projects in a professional and timely manner
Position requires experience in title surveys, boundary surveys, construction surveys, topographic surveys, utility surveys and subdivisions.
– Minimum of 2-4 years of applicable experience in this position.
– Proficient with Microsoft Windows, AutoCAD and/or Carlson Survey Software
– Experience with current Topcon and Leica field equipment including GPS devices and TDS data collectors
– Work well in a team environment
– Knowledgeable with current ESRI GIS computer software and viewing applications
– Candidate must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
We offer a competitive salary, including health benefits, simple IRA, paid holidays, vacation and sick time.
We are a cutting-edge and growing land surveying firm with career opportunities earning a competitive and higher than average salary.
Located in Westchester County NY, we are seeking the right candidate to join our survey team. A prominent firm for over 40 years, we are searching for an entry level land surveyor to join our growing company.
Students earning an AAS or BS in surveying or civil technologies are encouraged to apply.
Applicant duties include, but are not limited to:
- Working as part of a survey crew and operate survey instruments
- Performing records research at various municipal and county offices
- Drafting and editing of surveys
The ideal candidate must:
- Be capable of working outdoors in different weather conditions
- Possesses technical aptitude and the ability to think independently
- Have good verbal and written communication skills
- Have working knowledge of Civil 3D AutoCad
- Be detail oriented
- Embrace technology
Compensation will commensurate with education, ability and experience. We provide 401k, health benefits and paid holidays.
Our firm performs surveys throughout Westchester County NY and Greenwich Connecticut. We are committed to providing timely, high-quality service to our clients while striving to earn long-standing relationships.
Scroll down to fill out the form below the resume upload section with additional information to increase your employment opportunities!